Besides private guiding, Birds & Nature offers pre-scheduled group tours in Portugal and Spain, and in other countries/destinations as well, for which you can make reservations directly.
Our next scheduled tours are:
Tours in Portugal & Spain (click here for details)
Tours to Other Countries/Destinations (click here for details)
In addition to standard field group tours, Birds & Nature also organises tours by boat.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 30% of the total cost is required when making the reservation. The balance (70% of the total) must be paid no later than 90 days before the first day of the tour.
You may cancel your booking at any stage. Cancellation must be advised in writing by the 'lead name' (where possible) and takes effect on the day such notice is received by us. If you cancel more than 90 days before the tour, your deposit (30% of the total), can be used for one of our other future tours. If you cancel between 90 and 30 days before the tour, the cancellation charges payable to Birds & Nature Tours, Lda. are 70% of the total invoice cost. The remaining 30% can be used for one of our other tours in the future. No refunds can be made if you cancel less than 30 days before the tour.
Travel insurance is essential and we insist that you take out suitable cover as soon as your tour is booked. If you are bringing expensive optical equipment or other valuable items, please make sure they are also adequately insured on your home contents policy, as most travel insurance policies do not cover very expensive individual items. You may wish to consult your insurance broker regarding coverage. Please also ensure that your policy covers you in the event of a medical emergency, cancellation of a trip or severe delays. Medical costs abroad can often be expensive. Please note that Birds & Nature Tours, Lda. is not liable for any medical or repatriation costs resulting from injury or illness during a tour or for covering any costs resulting from a flight delay such as extra hotel accommodation.
Contact us now for reservations or further details (click here).
Photo: K. Bartlett
Birds & Nature Tours is a registered tourism company (RNAAT nº 25/2008 - Turismo de Portugal I.P.)